+91 -251- 3196319
Branding is the most crucial aspect of businesses, be it Small, Medium or Large enterprises. It’s a myth that brand is a symbol or a graphic or cosmetic exercise. A brand is gut feeling experienced by customer toward a product or service. It is a signature on iterative creative process. Companies make products and deliver services but customers prefer a particular brand.
Your brand creates your business’ credibility and its character. In competitive markets a strong online brand can make your business stand out from the crowd magnificently. A winning digital branding strategy is about promoting your strengths, or ‘brand values’. You can start by thinking about what your business is good at and what you believe in. The digital brand is made from countless little things and very important among these things is the lived experience of the brand.
How easy it for consumers to approach you online?
How your company responds to online queries?
Is support staffs enough qualified?
How much time does it take to solve a problem submitted online?
If you want to build and maintain a strong brand, you’ll need to focus on what your customers want and how you can guarantee to deliver it. Building a new brand from scratch requires loads of money, brains and resources, but it needs to be done because if branding perception is properly managed, it can change consumer behavior. Branding Basics acts as checklist to build basic online presence
The web is a brilliant platform to create your brand, so SME’s can significantly leverage the power of digital platforms in brand building exercises. Building an online web presence can be less time consuming and less frustrating if you know here to start.
Digital tips to create basic brand presence online:
- Be authentic and select a theme.
- Create content
- Get a website developed
- Optimize for target keywords on search engines
- Claim all the social media accounts in your brand name
- Create a same social face / digital avatar of your brand
- Post on local and industry specific directories
- Create a blog
- Post industry related articles and share on social media
- Keep all information interesting
- Capture visitors data
- Create a mailing list and connect with them over emails
- Try and iterate with different advertising channels on search engine and social media
- Listen what your customers are saying about you.
- Google your brand
- Analyze and Measure with different analytics to understand their behavior
Creating a powerful brand and leveraging it is equally important since Instant recognition of the brand is established, and consumers with a favorable brand opinion likely will try a new product they perceive to have a similar quality level and attributes as their original favorite. Building a great brand is equally vital small enterprises as of big corporations. Branding helps people differentiate between competition and quickly judge quality.
Don’t forget, Brand exist in mind!